Friday, April 29, 2011

Zebebe.com

I learned about Zebebe.com when I joined a blog contest where the prize is a P500 GC from that site. Zebebe.com is an online shopping site for baby gifts, toys, clothing, feeding items, and baby gears. You don't have to be a mom to like this site. I was able to buy a nice gift for my nephew for his birthday which he absolutely loved. I must say that their items are top of the line but sold at a much lower cost than in department stores. The website looks very professional and is user friendly. Each item has a clear picture and a detailed description. Once you cashout, you receive an invoice via email or SMS with the instructions on how you'll pay and once you do, they send you a receipt. It's really all very efficient and fast. I like the fact that their shoppers can choose from many payment options like Paypal, Banco de Oro deposit, and Gcash. They also have a return policy on defective items and their shipping rate is low. Their fast delivery is also something to rave about. So if you want a truly enjoyable shopping experience with your purchases delivered right at your doorstep, just visit Zebebe.com.

No comments: