Friday, May 13, 2011

My Nivea Summer Contest Entry

As you all know I'm fond of joining online contests. I chanced upon Streetsmartchic's Nivea Summer contest in Twitter and decided to join since I love the prizes. I wanna share my entry to all of you and hope that you "Like" my entry as well.

Summer is always a fun time for everyone, especially those who love going to the beach. If you're going to frolick in the beach, be sure to apply sunscreen to protect you from the sun's harmful rays. The Nivea Sun Light Feeling Sun Lotion with SPF 50 will surely do the job for you. But even if you're not in the beach, your skin still needs protection. Use Nivea Visage Light Moisturising Day Cream with SPF 15 for a moisturised feeling all day long. Our lips also need a lot of caring in this hot, humid weather. Dry, chapped lips are pretty common during summer so make sure to dab Nivea Soothe and Protect lip balm with SPF 15. Another skin care tip is to exfoliate regularly to remove dead skin cells that build up on your face and body due to the sun, sweat, and sunscreen. Nivea has a wide range of bath care items from soaps to shower gels to do just that for you. Before going to bed apply Nivea's Night Whitening Milk for a more even skin tone and skin regeneration while you sleep. Last but not the least, drink lots and lots of water to keep your body hydrated and for a healthier and younger looking skin. For sure you'll be as hot as the weather.

Please help me win this one by doing the following:

1.) Go to http://www.facebook.com/pages/Streetsmartchic/204794476206821.
2.) "Like" the page.
3.) Go to http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.215169458502656.63131.204794476206821
4.) Click and "Like" my entry (Lourdes Espanol)

Thank you in advance for helping me. Crossing my fingers on this one.









No comments: