Friday, June 8, 2012

EasyHits4U For Me

As much as I want to, I don't have much time updating my blog and promoting it so as to drive traffic to it. That's why I use EasyHits4U. This site is a 1:1 traffic exchange system which helps bloggers promote their sites and referral links from other programs. For each site you visit using their system you'll receive one visitor back to your website or blog. To do that just click on the "Start Surfing" button. It's very easy to sign up in EasyHits4U and it's absolutely free. They have a referral program which lets you receive 10% of hits earned by people you've referred and 5% of hits earned by people whom your referrals referred.

Another thing I love about them is that you can earn cash while you're surfing sites. For every 1,000 sites you view you'll get $0.30. The minimum payout is $3 which I think is easy to reach if you're an active surfer like me. So it's like killing two birds with one stone. You earn cash by surfing and at the same time you get traffic to your website also by surfing. They pay via Paypal and Payza and payouts are done within 5-7 business days. I already cashed out several times I just keep forgetting to take pictures of my Paypal payments. One reminder though. They don't accept blogs with Google Adsense.




7 comments:

Grysh Co said...

I used to join sites like EasyHits4U before. But then I stopped caring about the hits and just focus on my passion for blogging. If it goes up, then yay; but if didn't, then continue blogging like I always do. :)

Czjai said...

I can't seem to remember if I've signed up for this before. :)

tess said...

Sites with adsnese should not use this or adsense will ban the account .

Dianne said...

There are so many online earning sites like this. But I dunno, I'm too lazy to try it. Though it seems to be really easy. :)

-ohlockedheart.com

The Mommy Roves said...

thanks for the tip! it might be helpful to increase blog hits :)
Rovie
Win a pair of FIRMOO glasses on The Bargain Doll!

Inya said...

I can't use EasyHits because I have Adsense :( - KarenT

Vien said...

I have an account here but I haven't really tried using it hihihi...thanks for sharing info about this site...