Friday, May 10, 2013

Chic Nails from L'Oreal Color Riche Les Nail Art

I was finally able to put on the L'Oreal Color Riche Les Nail Art I got from my March BDJ Box. I didn't have time that's why I was only able to try it now. It turns out that it was so easy to do that it only took me like 15 minutes. I love manicures and pampering my nails and hands but lately I've been swamped with work and couldn't even go to a nail salon, but I figured that this is the next best thing. 

The L'Oreal Color Riche Les Nail Art comes in different designs and costs Php 395. It's actually a sticker that you simply place on your nail. Be sure to stick the rounded side at the bottom of your nail. Stick it into your nail and fold it, then remove the extra part with a nail file. It's that easy. This is great for women on the go. 





No comments: