Thursday, May 30, 2019

Home Remedies To Remove Blackheads

I hate blackheads because they look unsightly. I don't have any acne but I do have blackheads. I'm not the type who goes to a salon every week or month for that matter. Only when I feel like it which definitely should not be the way to go. What can I say?! I'm quite lazy when it comes to beauty matters. :) If you guys want blackheads-free skin, have a facial every 3 months. But if you're on a budget or don't have much time, there are home remedies you can try to remove blackheads.


1.)  Use one tsp. of lemon juice and one tsp. of ground cinnamon as a scrub. Use this daily and see the results after a month.

2.)  Apply a mixture of lemon juice and two tablespoons of honey.

3.)  Apply warm honey for about 15 minutes. You can also combine it with sugar to be used as a scrub. 

4.)  Apply fresh mashed tomato on the affected areas daily. 

5.)  Use oil-free moisturizers. 

6.)  Mix some lemon juice, yoghurt, oatmeal, and olive oil. Apply this paste on your blackheads.

7.)  Combine vinegar and cornstarch and apply on your nose and other affected areas.

8.)  Take the pulp of grapes and apply it on the nose. Let it dry thoroughly and then rinse your face with warm water.

9.)  Eat lots of fresh fruits and vegetables. 

No comments: