Thursday, October 17, 2019

Inpods 12 Airpods i12 TWS Sports Wireless Bluetooth Earphones



I'm tired of my earphones getting tangled every time I use them. It sometimes distracts me from what I'm watching or listening to. So I decided to  buy  wireless earphones. The cute ones you  see  all  the  time in Instagram. Since there're so many online stores offering the same model of earphones, I didn't buy right away.  Instead, I  looked around for  the most  budget-friendly price. There were  stores that sold  them  for  Php900  to  Php1,500  which,  if  you're like me whose quite thrifty, would find rather expensive. I also checked Lazada and Shopee because I know that they sell items at affordable prices. I finally found "the one" at Shopee for only Php399. It's such a steal! 

The Inpods 12 Airpods i12 TWS Macaron Sports Wireless Bluetooth Earphones is a stylish, cute, and colorful bluetooth 5.0 wireless earphone. It's ultra-small so you can take it anywhere and can fit in your pockets. It has a matte finish, scratch proof, and has an anti-fingerprint design. It's so comfortable to use because it fits into your ear perfectly. It comes with a 400 mAh charging box for long duration. This airpods has finger-touch control, quick auto pairing, and is compatible with Windows, iOS and Andoid system. 


Features:

3D Surround Sound and double-cavity sound holes
Built-in microphone for in-car or sports hands-free calls
Portable charging case and long battery life 
Wide compatibility 
Latest bluetooth V5.0+ EDR 
Range of use can be up to 33 ft. 
Support iOS/Android/Windows system
Noise cancellation technology reduces ambient noise and echo
Compatible with iPhone/iPad and Android Phone TV box and other brand mobile phones 
Working Range: 10 meters
Talk Time: 4 hours
Music Playback Time: 3 hours
Standby Time: 120 hours
Charging Time: 1 hour
Battery capacity: earphone 40 mAh, charging box 350 mAh  


No comments: