Friday, June 18, 2010

Go LA Lakers!


I'm not a big basketball fan but I do watch the NBA once in a while especially the finals. This morning my friend constantly prodded me to watch eventhough he doesn't need to do that since I had every intention of watching. I'm glad I did because Game 7 of the championship game between Boston Celtics and LA Lakers was a real classic (the Lakers won 83-79). It was an exciting come from behind victory for the Lakers, who won their 16th NBA title. Although I didn't know the names of most of the players from both teams, I was still glued to the TV for most of the game. I rooted for Lakers and the ones I like are Kobe Bryant and Pau Gasol. I also think that Sasha Vujacic is hot. Congratulations to LA Lakers and all their fans! Hope they win again next year.

No comments: