Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Winning in Alooph

I'm such an online contest junkie that I join in almost all the contests and promos that I stumble upon on the internet. There are actually sites where you can check out all the contests both on the internet and out of it. I saw the contest in Alooph fan page in Facebook last April which I immediately joined in because the mechanics were easy and the prizes were in cold cash. For those of you who haven't heard of Alooph, it's the Philippines' first location-based social networking site. This is where you can see all the different restos, shopping malls, cafes etc. around Metro Manila and other provinces. Their contest was entitled "Beat the Heat" and all you have to do is go to their website (which is aloo.ph) tell the best way to "Beat the Heat" by dropping a breadcrumb at your favorite spot at aloo.ph. I had so many entries that I think almost half of the contest entries were mine. The more entries the more chances of winning, right? True enough I won. It was only third place but it's okay since all my effort was rewarded. It really made my day. My winning entry was "Get to see beautiful works of art and chill out at the same time at the Ayala Museum. @ Ayala Museum". If you want to be a winner like me just be a fan of Alooph in Facebook and stay tuned for their next contest.

No comments: