Monday, August 16, 2010

Me as a Blogger

I've been blogging since two years ago but unfortunately I haven't been able to spend as much time doing this as I would have preferred since I'm always swamped with a gazillion things to do. But every time I do, I feel this satisfaction and release from all the tension and stress of the day. I've had a love for writing ever since I can remember and blogging seems like a validation of sorts that I can indeed write (or at least I think I can). I'm sure other bloggers feel the same way. To answer the question "What is your most memorable experience as a blogger?" I would have to say the first few days I started blogging and/or the time I have just started setting up my blog. There were a lot of conceptualizing and decision making as to the blog's "look" and what kind of posts will I write to make the blog more interesting and worth visiting. I finally came to a conclusion that I can just write about my thoughts and everything that's happening in my life and around me for that matter. That's also the reason why I came up with the name "Me, Myself & the City (Nothing, anything and everything)". I know that my blog has a long way to go to be at par with the more popular blogs in the blogosphere but I can honestly say that I'm proud of what I've achieved as a blogger and I am looking forward to writing more interesting stuff.

This post is my official entry to Red's 1st Blogversary Contest (http://redamethyst.blogspot.com/2010/08/reds-1st-blogversary-contest.html).

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi Ms Gorgeouslady,

Is Gorgeouslady the same gorgeouslady in Cosmo and GT? Nice to meet you. I agree, you can write, indeed. The way you play with words, it's perfect. It makes me think you're great in writing.

I am not perfect when it comes to English and grammar. Lolz, trying hard writer nga lang. Practice lang ako ng practice and hopefully ma-perfect ko in time.

Good luck to us and God bless!

I would appreciate it, if you can leave a comment from the link. Thanks :D

Lisa
http://opalizer.blogspot.com/2010/08/my-journey-in-blogosphere.html

Lourdes Espanol said...

Thanks! Okay I'll leave a comment..

redamethyst said...

late re-visiting of entries. good luck