Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Second Season of Glee


I'm sure everyone's excited about Glee's second season not just me. I'm such a huge fan of the show that I watch it religiously week after week. Not only am I looking forward to the new dance and song numbers and the many twists and turns in each of the character's lives but most of all I can't wait to see our very own Charice strut her stuff. I'm pretty sure that she'll blow us away. Another thing to look forward to are the special guest appearances by Britney Spears, Javier Bardem, John Stamos, Kristen Chenoweth and Jonathon Groff. Don't take your eyes off the TV in each of this season's episodes since the winner of ETC’s Glee off to Hollywood promo Hazel Faith De La Cruz will have a walk-on role.

Be sure to catch Glee this Wednesday, September 22 at 4:00 PM via satellite on both Jack TV and ETC with a primetime telecast at 9:00 PM.

No comments: