Monday, November 15, 2010

eBay Baby!

Among all the sites that I'm earning money from, ebay is my favorite. Not only because I get to earn the most from it but also because it fulfills my dream of becoming a businesswoman. I've always wanted to have my own boutique but since I'm not rich (huhuhu) that remains a dream. But I realized that you don't need to have a physical store to be able to sell items. At this day and age all you need is a computer and of course, ebay. I started selling in ebay about three years ago and I remember that in those three years I've only had a problem with them once. At that time I was selling ebooks which I thought were acceptable to ebay's rules and regulations. I only knew that it wasn't when I received an email warning me about selling digital stuff. But overall, my experience with them has been superb. For does who don't have an idea what ebay is, it's a website where you can sell and/or shop for items such as clothes, shoes, accessories, health and beauty products, CDs, DVDs, books, kitchen accessories, gadgets and a lot more. These items can either be new or used, as long as it is still usable and in very good condition. The nice thing about ebay is that membership is free. You don't need to spend a single penny to use its resources. If you love to shop, there's a wide variety of items to choose from at reasonably low prices. If you're a seller, there's a wide market because ebay has members all over the world. If you saw an item you like simply bid on that item until the bidding ends or if you want to buy it outright just click the "Buy it Now" option. There are also many paying options such as Paypal. Another good thing about ebay is that you can buy with confidence. You can check the seller's credibility by looking at his/her feedback score so you don't worry about not receiving the items you paid for. As for sellers, ebay has an easy to use interface so that you can sell your items in a jiffy. But be sure to describe your items well and take clear pictures because you do compete with many sellers. So if you want to have extra income, ebay is the best way to have one.

No comments: