Wednesday, December 1, 2010

50x More Fairer With L'Oreal White Perfect

Beauty as they say is in the eye of the beholder. But let's face it, in our society being fair is deemed more attractive most especially by men. I think a pretty woman with fair skin would get more wolf whistles than a pretty woman with dark skin (at least here in the Philippines). I have fair skin but the kind who looks pale, that's why I always wear red lipstick so that focus will be on my lips. And being in my 30's doesn't help much. There are more skin problems to address now such as uneven skin tone, dryness, large pores, dullness, and dark spots. Like Earthlingorgeous I want 50x more fairer skin that's why I want to use L'Oreal Paris White Perfect with the Melanin-Vanish ingredient, a breakthrough in skin technology since it regulates the production of Melanin, the main source of skin darkening. I know that using L'Oreal is gonna take away all my skin troubles and leave me with 50x more fairer skin. The type that will definitely get me not just a second glance but a third or maybe fourth glance as well. Thus, making me more confident and comfortable in my own skin. In the process, I would be able to wear sexier, more feminine clothes. I'm sure L'Oreal Paris White Perfect will be every woman's best friend not just mine.


No comments: