Thursday, December 2, 2010

Being Thankful

My life is full of ups and downs (as most lives are). But I try very hard not to complain because God has given me so many blessings this year. Not just in terms of material things, since I've won a couple of online contests (I'm a contest freak) but also in terms of personal relationships. I couldn't be happier with the way things are going between my "special friend" and I, as well as the bond I have with my family. Those are things that you cherish for the rest of your life and no amount of money can replace that.

Furthermore, simply waking up in the morning to face another day (no matter how challenging it is) is already a blessing in itself. I'm healthy and have a chance to be a better person, improve my life, and brighten someone else's.

No comments: