Tuesday, February 8, 2011

My Pond's Gold Radiance Experience

I've always been a Pond's fan ever since I can remember. There was a time though that I used to "experiment" on other products but when I started using Pond's and realized that it suited my skin the most, there's just no looking back. I always look forward to trying whatever new products they have because I know that it would exceed expectations. Now I'm pretty excited to share to you guys how amazing their new line is: the Pond's Gold Radiance.

Pond's Gold Radiance is targeted for women in their 30's. So it's definitely for me. The packaging of the products look really inviting and spells c-l-a-s-s-y. I've been using the facial foam, youthful glow day cream, precious youth serum, and youth reviving eye cream for only more than a week but already there are visible results. The facial foam exfoliates without drying my skin. It's infused with real gold microparticles that revive skin's youthful glow. It's not as foamy as Ponds' other cleansers but after a second wash, I can feel how clean and taut my face is.

I then apply the youthful glow day cream with SPF 15 PA++ which I absolutely love. It protects my skin from the sun's harmful rays. Pond's says that with continuous use wrinkles and fine lines will be concealed revealing revitalized skin. The consistency is just right so it's easy to apply. Instead of being in a tube like some creams, it's in a container which prevents messy dispensing. In turn, nothing's wasted. I then put on the precious youth serum with flakes of real gold to make the day cream more effective. This one has Vitamin B3 which helps reduce age spots.

Lastly, I always dab the youth reviving eye cream. This one I think I really need since I've had "eye luggages" for the longest time. I also sleep late thus I have dark circles around my eyes. I use it twice a day: in the morning after putting on the day cream and serum and before I go to bed.

For women who want their youthful glow to be restored, I highly recommend the Pond's Gold Radiance line. You won't regret it.

I love Pond's Gold Radiance! This is my entry for MrsMartinezRavesAndRants.

No comments: