Thursday, March 24, 2011

Gardee's Trivia Challenge


I received a text message yesterday morning saying that I'm one of the daily raffle winners of Gardenia Philippines' Facebook contest Gardee's Trivia Challenge. I'm so happy since I've been playing the game for just over a week and now I've won. So I immediately texted back my address so they can deliver the goods right at my doorstep. I didn't have to wait long for my prize to arrive. This afternoon I was pleasantly surprised that the box of Gardenia products were already here. The package consists of California Raisin Loaf, Classic White Bread, Butter Toast, and Choco Muffin.

You too can win. Simply "Like" Gardenia Philippines Facebook page then answer at least 3 out of 5 multiple questions correctly so you can earn a virtual raffle ticket, qualifying you for the daily, weekly and grand raffle. Invite your friends to play Gardee's Trivia Challenge. When you invite a friend who plays, you will earn a token so you can play again.

So what are you guys waiting for? Play Gardee's Trivia Challenge now!

No comments: