Monday, July 11, 2011

Gorgeous Earthlingorgeous

One of the blogs that I regularly read is Earthlingorgeous because it dishes out articles from anything and everything under the sun especially in fashion, health and beauty, food, technology and events all over the metro. For those who are not in the loop and don't have enough time to surf the net for the latest "news" just visit Earthlingorgeous and you'll find it all there. I also like the fact that she has advocacies that she's very vocal about. I think that's important. If you have the means to stand up for something, you should very well use the opportunity to inform your readers. Earthlingorgeous also has regular contests and giveaways that every contest addict (like me) will definitely love. Plus, I like her writing style. Not too fussy or "maarte". It's simple yet effective and sometimes witty. So check out Earthlingorgeous to see for yourself what I'm talking about. Enjoy!

No comments: