Monday, December 10, 2012

World Bazaar Festival 2012

I've been hearing a lot about the bazaars taking place at the World Trade Center in Pasay City. Since I wasn't able to go to the Noel Bazaar two weeks ago, I told myself that I would have to go to the World Bazaar Festival. I had some time yesterday so off we went. There were hundreds of stalls to shop from and I'm sure shopaholics will drool once they see all the wonderful merchandise. My sister was in a hurry so I didn't have a chance to see all the 800 stalls and I wasn't able to buy everything I wanted. :(  I bought some cute accessories though and a toy for my nephew. I might go back next week to shop some more. There's just so many nice bags, blouses, jeans, accessories, kitchen items etc. that I want to see again. The entrance fee of P50 is worth it.

The country's grandest Christmas bazaar will run until December 23, and is open from 12nn. - 10 p.m. from Monday to Thursday and 10 a.m. - 12 mn. from Friday to Sunday.




No comments: