Thursday, October 17, 2013

Top Online Boutiques

Since I love shopping so much I always browse the net looking for both new and established online stores to shop in. Although I have a couple of favorite stores where I regularly shop, it's nice to try out other chic stores once in a while. I like those that has a wide selection of items to choose from and already has everything in it like apparel, shoes, accessories, jewelry etc. A one-stop shop will definitely save me a lot of money since I won't have to spend so much on shipping. Sometimes it's even free when you reach a certain amount. I'm a practical shopper so I always check the prices first before I buy something. If it's way too expensive, then I don't buy it. I still stick to my budget when it comes to online shopping.

Anyhow, here are some online stores I'm dying to shop in:

1.) Soleil Flats

Items:  Shoes
Shipping:  Xend, Cliqnship
Payment Methods:  BDO, BPI, GCash

2.) Style Hub

Items:  clothes, accessories, bags, and footwear
Shipping:  Xend
Payment Methods:  BDO, BPI, GCash, Western Union

3.) Peace Love Fashion

Items:  shirts, tops, and bottoms
Shipping: Not specified
Payment Methods:  BPI Savings, GCash

4.) Martina Martina

Items:  accessories
Payment Methods:  BDO, BPI, PayPal, GCash, and Smart Money

5.) Clothes For the Goddess


Items:  shoes, clothes and accessories
Shipping: Xend
Payment Methods:  BPI, GCash and other forms of payment subject to approval











No comments: