Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Sense and Scents-ibilities

I like wearing perfume. It makes me feel more feminine, clean, and fresh. I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels that way. Below are some facts about perfume that perfume lovers like me ought to know.
1.) Consider the climate or weather in choosing a perfume. Scent will evaporate sooner in warm weather and cold weather strengthens them.
2.) Never apply perfume behind the ears because the sebaceous glands in the area can affect the way the perfume smells.
3.) Don't try more than two scents at a time.
4.) Store your perfume, colognes, and eau de toilette in the refrigerator to lengthen their shelf life. Keep in mind that perfume can last up to three years from the date it was bottled.
5.) Know your skin type because scents stick longer on oily skin and evaporate faster on dry skin.

No comments: