Saturday, December 10, 2011

Christmas Shopping

I've started my Christmas shopping already just this morning. I started looking for a toy for my nephew in ebay. I spotted a few toys I liked but haven't bought anything yet. Just added them on my watch list. Then I looked for earrings and bracelets in ebay too. I like about 3 to 4 pairs of earrings but again haven't decided yet since I'm on a budget. I might end up buying only 2. It's a good thing they're from the same seller so I'll be able to save on the shipping cost.

Then I looked for a blouse to go with the earrings I liked the most. I found this online shop in Facebook which I bought a blouse from before and saw this really pretty blouse. I immediately bought it since the design is really pretty. I'd be looking for more online shops to buy gifts from for my family and friends. I will also try to buy gifts from department stores if I have the time. Online shopping is just something that's so convenient and less time consuming.

So if I were you guys I would look around for online shops and do my shopping there. There are a lot of shops that offer a variety of items. You just have to know where to look.

No comments: