Saturday, December 17, 2011

My Christmas Wish List

When I was young I would often write all my wishes on a piece of paper hoping that Santa Claus would give them all. There were times when all the toys I wished for were given and other times when they weren't. Now that I'm no longer a kid, I don't write my wishes anymore on a piece of paper but it doesn't mean that I don't have a wish list. I still have one. I don't know if I'll be able to get all of them before the year ends but I will try very hard to get them next year. I also hope that my family or friends will be nice enough to give one or all of them to me (hehehe!). Without further ado here they are:

1.) iPad - my dream gadget. I can't afford it now but hopefully next year I'll have enough money saved to purchase one.

2.) BlackBerry - I need a new phone and BlackBerry is my first choice if ever I buy one.

3.) Cambridge Satchel - I just love how stylish this bag looks. Plus, it can serve as a laptop bag so I can bring my netbook anywhere I go.

4.) Buffet lunch at Vikings or Spiral - As anyone who knows me can attest, I eat like a horse. I just love eating. I've heard so many positive things about Vikings and how satisfied customers are after eating there. So it's one of the things I'd like to do before the year ends. The same goes with Spiral Restaurant at Sofitel Philippine Plaza.

5.) Salon pampering - I'd like to feel like a queen or a movie star even for just a day. I would love to have my hair done, have a facial, hand paraffin, and last but not the least, a manicure.
















No comments: