Saturday, July 21, 2012

Learning How to Put on Makeup

I'm probably the only "kikay" who doesn't know how to put on makeup. Whenever I go out I only use lipstick (preferably red) and pressed powder. That's it. Once in a while I use eyeliner and mascara but I don't like how I look probably because I'm not doing it right. But before the year ends, hopefully I already know how (time to watch video tutorials from some of our famous makeup gurus). Too bad since I won a couple of makeup from various giveaways I joined in. Among the unused items I have are:

1.) Maybelline The Falsies Volum'Express Mascara
2.) Lancome Ombre Absolue Palette Lumessence Sparkling Eye Colour Quad - Divine Hold
3.) Benefit Lip Shine (Back to the Fuchsia)
4.) Nichido Powder Blush (Tomato)
5.) Nyx Eye/Eyebrow Pencil (902 Brown)




No comments: