Friday, January 4, 2013

Merienda Time at Burgoo

I needed some pampering so my nephew and I headed off to Headway Salon at SM MOA yesterday to have my nails done and eyebrows threaded. After that we decided to have merienda at Burgoo. I remember eating there with my friends last year and I didn't like the food. But since we were only having merienda, I gave it another shot. This time I liked everything we ordered. I must admit that all the food are pricey but they're delicious so it's money well spent. We had Mississippi Mud Pie, Black and White Choco Cheesecake, Strawberry Cheesecake, Cheddar Cheese Fries, and Carbonara.

There were a few diners so we were able to fully enjoy our meal (I hate crowded restaurants). The servers were really nice and accomodating too. I'll definitely dine at Burgoo again. 

Cheddar Cheese Fries (P325 - large)
Mississippi Mud Pie (P155)
Black and White Choco Cheesecake (P175)
cozy interior
with my "makulet" nephew, JB


Burgoo
2/F Main Mall, SM Mall of Asia, SM Central Business Park, Bay City  
Manila Bay Reclamation Area, Pasay 
(02) 556-0091 to 92

No comments: