Monday, January 28, 2013

The Following: An Exciting New Series

I was able to watch the pilot episode of the series The Following on Jack City last Saturday. Since I like Kevin Bacon, I was looking forward to watching it. I am also into suspense/thrillers so that was another factor that drew me in. It is about an FBI agent who tracks down a serial killer who escapes from prison with the help of his followers (he is a charismatic former college professor). The FBI agent played by Bacon has a lot of history with the serial killer played by James Purefoy. The serial killer wants to seek revenge on the FBI agent who caught him and slept with his wife. He also wants to finish off his last victim who miraculously survives the attack.

I am surely gonna watch the next episode because the last one was such a cliffhanger. I cannot wait for the story to unfold. The Following is quite gory and violent, so if you feel icky about things like that, then this is not for you.

No comments: