Saturday, July 6, 2013

Online Shopping on a Sunday

I have been working so hard these past few weeks that I decided to reward myself by buying a few things at Eazy Fashion online store. Shopping is one of the things I like to do to destress and I instantly felt happier and more relaxed when I clicked that check out button. Since Eazy Fashion sells tons of amazing stuff, I kinda had a hard time picking out the things that I'd buy. I would have chosen more but I had to stick to my budget. Anyhow, these are the things I bought:

Soft Cotton Stripes T-Shirt (P350)

Sexy Harem Leggings (P380)

Vintage Leather Braided Watch (P350)


Mini Kabuki Brush with Leather Pouch (P280)

I only spent P1,360 for all these stuff because shipping is free when your purchases reach P1,000. I hope they'll be delivered soon since I want to use them right away. 




No comments: