Friday, July 19, 2013

Pretty Little Blings

It has been a week since my last post. I have been so busy with my ghost writing tasks (multiple articles in a day with same day deadlines) that I forgot all about my beloved blog. But I just cannot stay away much longer. A much needed break is definitely a relief from all the research I did and racking my brain with the right words to say in my articles. 

Aside from writing here in my blog and watching koreanovelas, shopping is my stress-reliever. So I scoured the net again for shops selling accessories. I saw this cute midi ring from a fashion blogger and I just had to have one. Then I saw Pretty Little Blings on Facebook. They have so many beautiful accessories available like necklaces, rings, and bracelets at such affordable prices. It was hard to figure out the specific items I wanted to order at first but since all I needed was a midi ring, I decided to buy only the Cross Ring Duo (Php100/set) and Thin Band Duo Knuckle Rings (Php100/set). They have a Php90 flat rate shipping fee. It is nice that they have many payment options like BPI, BDO, LBC, Gcash, and Paypal (my preferred payment method).

Check out Pretty Little Blings to see all their trendy accessories.





No comments: