Monday, August 12, 2013

Shopping at Chicify

Since I love online shopping so much I constantly search the net for stores to shop in. I recently read this Spot.ph article entitled Top 10 Online Boutiques (2012 Edition) and I told myself that I have to shop at least once at all ten stores just to see if they indeed are the best among the rest. I checked each of them and I like the items at Chicify and AVA the most. However, shopping at AVA would somehow break the bank since most of the items have designer labels (both international and local). Unlike in Chicify where the price range is from P96-P2,500. You can definitely shop for more items at this store and I'm telling you, they have some of the chicest clothes and accessories I've seen. Plus, mostly are Filipino-made. Shoppers can buy clothes, accessories, bags, swimwear, shoes, kiddie wear, and lifestyle products at Chicify. They also have a lot of payment options such as PayPal, Credit Card, Debit Card, BancNet ATM Card Thru PesoPay, BDO, Metrobank, Smart Money, and Globe GCash.

The other online stores worth checking out are Martina Martina, Clothes for the Goddess, Peace Love Fashion, Proudrace, Style Hub, Soleil Flats, and Vantan Manila.







No comments: