Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Damit atbp.

Although I don't really need a new blouse right now, I couldn't resist buying a cute Mango-inspired top with tie I saw at Damit atbp., one of the many online shops operating in Facebook. It has this Bohemian vibe to it that I just love. I bought it for P650 (shipping fee included). Damit atbp. is a gem of a store because they sell so many cute tops and dresses. I'm not kidding when I tell you that I like ALL their pieces. Check them out and see for yourselves. If ever you see something you like, you have to comment "Mine" right away because stocks sell out fast and everything is on a first come, first serve basis. 

Ordering is very easy. Simply comment "Mine" on the picture of your desired item and text your details to 0917-7004322 (name, address, ordered items, when and where to settle payment). Then wait for a text confirmation within 24 hours. Shoppers can pay via BPI deposit, LBC, Cebuana Lhuillier, and Western Union. Items are shipped thru JRS Express, LBC, and 2GO.



 

No comments: