Tuesday, September 24, 2013

SALE! SALE! SALE!

I love buying all kinds of stuff. That's why my room is a little cluttered. I don't just buy clothes and accessories, I also have a lot of unused beauty products that are just gathering dust. So instead of throwing them, I'm going to sell them at really great prices. Please do check them out. Prices are still negotiable just so I can easily dispose of all of them. Here are some of the items I'm selling:

L'OREAL SHINE CARESSE LIPGLOSS (6 ml.) (orig - P300) (now - P210)

NYX GLOSS EYELINER AND EYEBROW PENCIL (orig - P200) (now - P140)

ANEW GENICS EYE TREATMENT CREAM (15 g). (orig - P500) (now - P350)

CELETEQUE DERMOSCIENCE RESTORATIVE FIRMING DAY CREAM SPF 15 (orig - P400) (now - P280)

 

Please visit http://callmefab.jimdo.com/beauty-products/  for more items. I accept BPI deposit, GCash, and Paypal payments. 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: