Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The Wonderful World of PTC and GPT Sites

Last month while surfing the internet for online finds I came across an advertisement in sulit.com saying that I could earn extra money by just viewing/clicking ads for 30 seconds and that payment would be in dollars (I couldn't believe it at first). Since I wanted to save for a new cellphone (LG touchscreen phone), I gave it a try. I signed-up for several PTC (Paid-to-click) programs (no sweat since it's free) like Bux.to, xclix, neobux, foxcash, earn3, and 10bux.net. If you want to earn more you have to get alot of referrals. I've already reached payout for Bux.to and xclix and am awaiting payment. As for neobux, I've been paid already. Since I wanted to earn some more (that's how much I want the cellphone), I surfed the internet again for more money making opportunities. I found GPT (Get-Paid-to) sites, where you get paid to read emails, take surveys, complete offers, search the internet, and write reviews, among a few. I joined in several sites like Cash Crate, Hits4pay, Surveysavvy, Global Test Market, Scour,
Homepage Friends, Mylot, and Review Stream. Among all the GPT sites I mentioned the one I like most is Review Stream because I like writing. In Review Stream you get paid to write reviews of almost everything like movies, music, restaurants, recipes, products etc. For every review that meets all the requirements or criteria, you are paid $2. If some requirements are met but not all of them, you are paid the bulk rate of $0.40. Minimum payout is $50 (not very hard to reach if you write 3 reviews a day). You just have to lessen grammatical and spelling errors for your review to get accepted and write at least 200 words. I'm about to reach payout in a few days and I'm really very excited. Until now I'm still searching for more money making sites and as soon as I sign-up with any of them I'll write about it here in my blog. Earning money is not easy but it's not hard either if you're very patient, resourceful, and you exert enough effort into your ventures.

No comments: