Friday, March 22, 2013

Cute Earrings at Aksesoriz

Since I've been working so hard this past year, I decided to reward myself by buying a Samsung cellphone. I have actually planned to buy one for a very long time already but only had the chance the other day because I was saving for it. I'm gonna blog about my new phone in another post :) Meanwhile, after buying the phone I strolled in the mall and saw this small accessories shop called Aksesoriz. All those who follow my blog know how crazy I am about earrings, necklaces, and bracelets. I was so excited to see all the assorted earrings they have which they sell for only P20. Imagine that! Their bib necklaces are only P199 which you can buy online for P350. They also have headbands, wigs, and other hair accessories. I'm so happy to have found this store and from now on I'll  check their items first before I buy from other shops.


No comments: