Saturday, March 30, 2013

Shopping at Plumpytude

Two weeks ago I decided to buy a new cellphone and with that I wanted a new cellphone pouch as well. I browsed Facebook for online shops and saw Plumpytude. This is the first time I bought items from them and I think it won't be the last. They have really cute items that a "kikay" would love. I originally wanted to buy just the Sweet Fashion Double Pocket Yellow/Blue Pouch which was P175 but they have a minimum purchase policy so I had to buy another item. So I again browsed the shop and saw this cute England Flag Necklace which I bought for a mere P120. The shipping fee within Metro Manila is P60 so I paid a total of only P355. I love my purchases and I'm sure you will too if you see Plumpytude's  wide selection of necklaces, bangles, bracelets, earrings, rings, wallets, bags etc.
Sweet Fashion Double Pocket Yellow/Blue Pouch (P175)

England Flag Necklace (P120)



No comments: