Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Kamiseta Online Shop

LEIDIYA
YELLOW
P 999.00
I hate it when I'm not busy. That is because I get to browse the net for online shops and when I do, I eventually spend money to buy stuff that I don't really need. Anyhow, I've known about Kamiseta's online store for quite some time now but haven't bought anything there. They have tops that are nice for summer and sold at really affordable prices. Shoppers can choose from a variety of items like blouses, tees, dresses, jackets, knits, jumpsuits, bottoms, undies, perfumes, and accessories. They come in different stylish designs and colors. I'm leaning towards buying the tops pictured here.

Packages are shipped via LBC and Air21 for local shipping and DHL, Fedex, and UPS for international shipping. Kamiseta offers free delivery nationwide for every P1,000 purchase. Payment methods include credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, JCB, BDO), Paypal, bank deposit (BPI and BDO), and debit card (Bancnet).
TRAFTY
WHITE
P 1299.00
CANDACE
CHOCO/PINK
P 599.00





No comments: