Friday, February 21, 2014

Zalora Chic Finds

I love shopping at Zalora. They have a wide selection of products like clothes, accessories, shoes, beauty products, sports items etc. from popular brands that are very affordable. I did my Christmas shopping there but haven't bought anything since then. So I visited the website again and saw some really fabulous items. I'm dying to buy these items and would probably do so this weekend. Here they are:

EZRA
Multi Strap Studded Triple Tour Wrap Watch (P899)


CLN
Shoulder Bag with Stud Details on Both Sides (P2,299)


MANGO Zip Fitted Dress (P2,950)



CLN Coral Co-wallet (P699)

Check out Zalora for more of their awesome stuff and get a 15% OFF voucher code by simply entering ZBAPDs9  upon checkout to avail of the discount. 

Happy shopping!
*Voucher Code discount is not valid on sale items, tech accessories, mobile phones and watches.

No comments: