Friday, February 28, 2014

Only Swish

I've always been a sweet and affectionate person especially towards people I care most about. I believe that we should always show the person we love how happy we are that they're in our lives everyday not just on special occasions. So whenever I feel like it I kiss my better half and tell him I love him. So for me Valentine's Day is no different from other days. It's probably all that hype that makes it more romantic and the fact that we always have dinner at a swanky restaurant. Anyhow, during dates I never fail to bring with me a bottle of Swish mouthwash. Their 35 ml. bottle is so handy.

We all know that brushing alone can't kill bacteria and germs that cause bad breath. So we need to gargle with mouthwash after brushing. A quality product of Unilab, Swish is powered by Surefresh Technology that kills bad breath causing bacteria, removes plaque and tartar, and prevents gingivitis and other gum diseases. Swish always leaves my breath smelling fresh all day, everyday. Another reason why I like Swish is that it's alcohol-free so I don't get that painful burning sensation when I gargle and so I'm able to gargle longer. Plus, it's cheaper compared to other brands, so people on a budget will especially like it.

A few days ago I received several bottles of Swish mouthwash for review. I have the Icy Choco Mint (green) and Mangosteen Mint (pink) both in 250 ml. bottles, Icy Choco Mint in 120 ml., 2 bottles of Cinnamon Blast (red) in 35 ml., Mangosteen Mint in 35 ml., and a small, blue bag. I've tried all 3 variants but my favorite is Icy Choco Mint. I absolutely love how it tastes on my mouth (much like my favorite mint-flavored toothpaste). The minty flavor stays and becomes more pronounced as minutes go by. Swish has a Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/SwishPhilippines) that people can visit if they want to know more about the best mouthwash in the market.

No comments: