Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Freeway Online Shopping

I love shopping online but I haven't experienced buying anything at Freeway's online store. But when I saw their items, I told myself I'm definitely gonna shop ASAP. It's a good thing that they accept credit cards through Paypal since the ones I like are quite pricey. Other modes of payment include bank deposits through Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI) and Banco de Oro (BDO), and money transfer via M Lhuillier. They also accept cash-on-delivery (COD) for a minimum purchase of P1,000 (excluding shipping fee).

Shipping rate is P100 per order for delivery anywhere in the Philippines. Shipping is free for orders above P1,500. Once your order has been processed, the items will be delivered within 2 to 3 business days for Metro Manila and within 4 to 7 business days for provinces.

Here are the ones I'm dying to buy:

Freeway Square-neck Printed Dress (P1,595)

Freeway Sleeveless Striped Knit Dress  (P1,195)

Freeway Mixed Prints Sleeveless Halter Top (P1,095)

Freeway X San Pedro Long Sleeved Woven Workshirt (P1,499.75)
Freeway X Juan Luna Loose Printed Top (P1,199.75)












No comments: