Sunday, March 8, 2009

Back from the Dead

I'm officially back from a very long hiatus (back from the dead I must say, hehehe!). I just didn't feel like writing and sharing anything to anyone. I wanted to be alone with my thoughts. I guess that's what a painful and difficult breakup does to you. Well so much for the drama. I'm sooo over that chapter in my life and I feel great. I know that whatever trials come my way, I'll be able to handle them with flying colors. I've kept away too long that there were times I forgot that I had a blog. I kept reminding myself to write something, anything just so I could get the feel of writing in a blog again (I'm so rusty it took me a while to write this, hehehe!). I even forgot the password to my blog and had to check my notes to see if I didn't make a mistake. Imagine that! Anyway, from here on I will try my best to post something, if not everyday at least thrice a week. Goodluck to me.

No comments: