Monday, December 6, 2010

House of Flair


The House of Flair is an online store which sells brands such as Covergirl, Sephora, Tarte Cosmetics, Urban Decay, and a lot more. I love them because you no longer have to get out of your house to buy your favorite makeup brands which you normally get in department stores. Simply browse through their site for the makeup you want and they'll deliver it right at your doorstep for free! It's so convenient and hassle-free especially this Christmas season where there are so many shoppers lining in counters and traffic is terrible. You can do your shopping at the comforts of your room, in your jammies. Payment can be made through various channels such as GCash, BDO bank deposit, and Paypal.

There are so many products to choose from but I especially like Kat Von D Limited Edition True Romance Eyeshadow Palette - Memento Mori located in the Palettes - Sephora Album because I love the different mix of colors (some dark, some light). These colors will definitely suit my skin tone and make my eyes come alive. Thus giving me that movie star look.

No comments: