Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My Prizes from Pond's Gold Radiance

I think one of the perks of working from home is that you have lots of time to join as many online contests as you like. Since winning my first contest from cosmo.ph two years ago, I've been hooked. I've won so many prizes already that I can't remember all of them anymore (lucky me!). Last week I claimed my prizes for winning Jane Chua's (of Between Bites) Pond's Gold Radiance contest. All I did was answer the question " “After the 7-day challenge, what Pond’s Gold Radiance product suited you and why?”. I'm really elated that I won since I've been dying to have my hands on that lovely gold Aranaz bag. And of course I'll have a new set of the Pond's Gold Radiance line. Included in my loot are the facial foam, eye cream, youth serum, and day cream. I just thought I'd share my winning entry to all of you.

"I’ve always been a fan of Pond’s and was really excited when the Pond’s Gold Radiance line came out in the market. Among all the products my favorite is the Ponds Gold Radiance Eye Cream. I’m such a night person and tend to stay up until the wee hours of the morning. It’s no wonder I have dark circles around my eyes and have this terrible “eye luggages”. Upon using the eye cream I didn’t have to wait long to see results. My eyes didn’t look as tired and puffy as they used to and the dark circles disappeared. Thus, making my eyes look brighter, younger, and more attractive. Even without sleep I could go out not worrying about looking haggard. I also noticed that the skin is firmer. Furthermore, it’s easy to apply because of its light texture and doesn’t have that greasy feel. I can honestly say that Pond’s Gold Radiance Eye Cream is the best eye cream I’ve tried so far".


No comments: