Friday, December 2, 2011

LA Galaxy vs. Philippine Azkals

I'm such a big fan of the Philippine Azkals that I've seen every one of their games shown on TV. My favorite Azkal is Phil Younghusband and Chieffy Caligdong. But I love all of them since they play so well and with so much intensity. And of course they're good looking. When I heard that they're playing the LA Galaxy way back in August I was really very excited. But I was shocked when I heard the ticket prices. I think it's like P15,000. I wouldn't pay that kind of money for a million years.

Anyhow, I'm still excited about the game. David Beckham and the rest of the team arrived yesterday and they too are excited to play here. I'm not expecting the Azkals to win but I'm sure they'll give a good fight. I'm going to tune in tomorrow at 7:30 at Studio 23. I'm sure there'll be lots of commercials but I wouldn't miss this game for anything.

No comments: