Friday, May 18, 2012

Jessica Sanchez: The Next American Idol


I know a lot of Filipinos and Mexicans are on Cloud 9 over Jessica Sanchez's being included in the finale of American Idol. I've known about the result since 9:00 am because of Twitter and I can't contain my excitement. I've voted for her via Facebook and I'm proud that I've helped her in my own small way to reach the finals. I'm such a big fan and I believe that she is talented enough to bag the much coveted title of "American Idol". Many Filipino-American singers have tried but no one has come close. I hope everything comes her way next week. She's been singing and joining contests since she was a little girl and she deserves to win. Let's all pray and of course vote for her.

8 comments:

Marie, shiny pearl said...

Are the facebook votes really valid? Been seeing reports saying they aren't...but anyway it truly is a great effort that you voted too! Congrats to Jessica, hope she wins!

Unknown said...

I was rooting for her ever since this season started not because she's half Filipino but because of her voice. Hope she would win it next week!

Unknown said...

such a powerful voice for a girl so young.

http://www.clarizzatomacruz.com/2012/05/17/a-tempurpedic-bed-and-other-self-care-back-pain-treatment/

Sumi Go said...

I'm so rooting for Jessica Sanchez! :D Although I also like Philip, Jessica is more talented vocally. I hope she wins! Can't wait to see her performance for the finals.. ^^

Hazel said...

Here's hoping she wins. I really should start listening to her now; always behind when it comes to things like this, but thanks to social media I hear about Filipino talents now and then.

Liz said...

I've watched here with Jessica Soho earlier. By the way, don't you want to allow Name/URL format in the commenting section? :)

Unknown said...

I hope she wins, she got the powerful vocal gymnastics from her Pinoy blood...

And ive seen his Mexican dad's picture, he looks like a chubby Piolo pascual...

Its me,
CIelo of Brown Pinay

Emmerey Rose said...

agree!! I hope she wins! :))
btw, please join my giveaway if you haven't yet :)) Thanks!!
http://loveandelegance.blogspot.com/2012/05/birthday-giveaways.html