Monday, September 10, 2012

Clozette: Shopping Haven

I've been a member of Clozette for some time now but I've never tried shopping there. I visited the site again and explored some more. They have so many shops or bazaars that I can't decide where I'm gonna shop. Clozette is a social network for those who love fashion. Aside from the bazaars, there are articles too about beauty and all women's issues. Members can also share the collections they have for other members to admire.

Another thing I like about Clozette is that it's also a marketplace and you can open your own online store. You just need to upload 20 items or more to be able to do that. If you have less than 20 items, you can still sell your things in the marketplace.

There are many other cool things you'll see at Clozette. Just visit the website to see for yourself how addicting it is.

4 comments:

Kai Grafia said...

Clozette is a nice fashion community! I even won on one of their giveaways! :))

Mom-Friday said...

Will check this out! Been online-shopping for the convenience, esp. when there are lots of interesting stuff :)

YANI said...

A friend and I decided about opening our very own online shop...Clozette is a very promising one!

Unknown said...

ooohh thanks or reminding me. im too busy with work and i havent checked my accounts on other sites like clozette. must update mine soon!