Friday, October 26, 2012

My Tag Heuer New Link Women's Pink Dial Steel Watch

I received this as a gift on my birthday. I love it that's why I wear it most of the time. It looks perfect on my wrist and the pink dial design is really cute and so feminine. It doesn't look like other Tag Heuer watches that were designed with so much going on, so much frills. This watch is very simple and yet elegant. But nevertheless you can wear it with any outfit, be it casual or formal. This quartz watch is water resistant at two hundred meters so you can wear it even when you're out swimming. You don't have to take it off every so often. It's made from solid steel and has a scratch resistant sapphire crystal. My watch's bezel is unidirectional and the dial has luminescent hands and hour markers. So even if you're in the dark, it's not difficult to see what time it is. The bracelet is also made of steel and the double safety clasp with folding buckle totally keeps the watch in place on my wrist.

No comments: