Monday, March 16, 2015

Shopping For Beauty Products at Zalora

I'm almost out of moisturizer and facial foam and wanted to go to the mall to buy myself some. But I'm so busy that I don't have the time to do that so instead I headed over to Zalora and bought the Pond's Pearl Cleansing Gel (100 g.) and Dewy Rose Gel (50 g.) Set which came with a white clutch. I bought them last Saturday and after only 2 days, it was already delivered right at my doorstep. The Pond's White Beauty Pearl Cleansing Gel is an oxygenated gel with Pearl Essence known to give glowing, fair skin. The Pond's Flawless White Dewy Rose Gel is the whitening soft gel with GenActiv and Rose Lumiere. This ultra-light gel easily absorbs into skin layers to reduce dullness, lighten spots and soften skin. I can't wait to use these beauty products and see for myself how effective they are.   

No comments: