Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Finally Got Buffaloed!

You guys know how much of a contest freak I am because the feeling of winning is just amazing. I again won in a contest by Dash Estefani of Pieces of a Wunderkind's Mind. I'm actually one of the five winners chosen from the 8th, 18th, 30th, 44th, and 60th posters (I'm the 30th). My prize: a Buffalo's Wings N' Things VIP Card and discount coupons (shown above held by my cute nephew) which enables the bearer to have freebies such as free nachos and salsa on their birthday month, free Chicken Fingers N Dip with a minimum single receipt delivery or dine-in purchase of P750, free pitcher of featured cocktail of the day or iced tea with a minimum single receipt dine-in purchase of P750 and many more freebies amounting to P1,250!

I won via a randomizer so I can say that I really am lucky and I can't wait to try out the many delectable dishes of Buffalo's Wings N' Things.

No comments: