Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Monterey Meatshop Promo


I'm so happy I'm one of the winners for the 2nd draw for Monterey Meatshop's Facebook Promo. I received my P1,000 gift certificates (five P200 denominations) delivered right at my doorstep by LBC. I haven't bought anything yet but I will definitely spend them one of these days. No worries since they're valid until December 31, 2010. Monterey has a variety of products available such as Boneless Porkchops, Beef Tocino, Embutido Timplado, Filipino Bacon, Ground Beef, Lamb Chops, Longanisa Recado, Pork BBQ Skewered, Ox Face, Pork Steak and a lot more. However, the GCs can only be used in Monterey neighborhood meatshops listed at the back of the GCs (not valid in Monterey Supermarket Meatshops). Nevertheless, I'm still elated I won.

You guys can still join because the contest is until October 15, 2010. There will be 10 winners weekly of P1,000 GCs. For more information visit http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/MontereyMeatshop?v=app_4949752878.

Also visit http://www.monterey.com.ph/ for delicious Monterey recipes.

No comments: