Saturday, September 22, 2012

The Exciting Survivor Philippines

I was able to watch the premier telecast of Survivor Philippines on Jack TV last Thursday. I stopped watching Survivor but this season I'm going to watch every single episode. The aerial views of the islands are absolutely breath taking. I've never been to Caramoan, Camarines Sur but I swear after seeing the beauty of it in Survivor, I really want to visit. This is good for our tourism industry since a lot of people all over the world watch this show.

This time there are three tribes: Tandang (rooster), Kalabaw (carabao/water buffalo) and Matsing (monkey) with 5 members on each tribe. I don't have any favorites yet since it's much too early in the game. I don't like Russel though. Survivor Philippines airs every Thursday at 2:00 pm via satellite with a replay every Friday at 10 pm on GMA News TV Channel 11 and every Thursday at 9 pm on Jack TV.





6 comments:

Liz said...

I'm not a big fan of survivor but I do watch reality shows. :)

Kai Grafia said...

Saw the ad on tv too and I'm excited to watch this! :)

BlogGirl said...

This year ba to talaga? napanuod ko to last time at talagang na amazed at excite ako kasi sa philippines ang venue tapos mga foreigners ang mga kasali. grabe ;)))

Tetcha said...

I've never been to Camarines Sur as well. I'll watch this, too, to see more of our beautiful country.

MrsMartinez | xoxoMrsMartinez.com said...

I need to download this!

xoxo
MrsMartinez

fashchronicles said...

Hi there, I am excited for this new season, too. Finally!

I do blog about the show, as well. I just followed you. Hope you can follow me back :)

Survivor Insider