Thursday, September 27, 2012

The Voice vs. X-Factor

I love watching reality TV shows like The Amazing Race, The Voice, Survivor, The Apprentice, and Project Runway. It's the new season of X-Factor and The Voice and as early as now I quite know which show will get higher ratings. I think Britney Spears' and Demi Lovato's addition to X-Factor wouldn't help it a bit in the ratings department. I like The Voice more, not because of its judges but because of the show's dynamics. It's a show that gives more importance on the contestant's voice rather than his/her looks. The blind auditions are really fun to watch. I'm looking forward to more exciting episodes of The Voice, especially since there's another Filipino-American contestant named JR Aquino on Cee Lo Green's team.

4 comments:

Kai Grafia said...

My family and I have been watching The Voice and I'm loving the contestants especially Avery! OMG! He sings soooo well

Sigrid said...

I haven't tried watching The Voice yet. I hope they have better contestants there.

Eunice said...

I love the audition concept of The Voice too! At first, I wondered why the judges were seated that way. I believe shows that claim to look for talented people should have the same judging system. :)

CrescentFire said...

Indeed, listening to the 'voice' first without any other initial bias is an interesting concept! But in a way, I also like X Factor so I dunno. Both shows work for me. They have their own flair. :))