Saturday, September 1, 2012

PLDT Woes

I've been having problems with my broadband connection ever since the monsoon rains about three weeks ago. I'm using Sun Broadband USB stick and its unstable signal is driving me nuts. I tried applying for a PLDT DSL connection to be bundled with our telephone line but I got so irritated with PLDT that I cancelled our application. I applied last March and was so excited because I thought that within a week they'll be able to install the modem. But months have passed and still no sign of a PLDT lineman. Adding insult to injury is the fact that they're already billing us the DSL charges. I kept following up the installation and they kept promising that they'll do something about it but unfortunately they never did. I got so pissed off that I just gave up on them. I know I'm not the only one who has experienced this because this also happened to a friend of mine. I'm researching and asking around for a better internet provider. For the meantime, I'll have to make do with my Sun Broadband USB.

No comments: