Friday, November 9, 2012

A Poem About Faith

 A Spiritual Journey
 
by Wind Walker
 
 
Across from the mountains,
A little house sits in the tree's,
I'm lost in tranquility,
As my soul tries to breath.

White clouds moving slowly,
The breeze a calm still,
I'm caught in the moment,
As my heart starts to heal.

A piece of me,
In the startling blue sky,
As I spread my wings,
My soul starts to fly.

I fly to unknown places,
Where pain and hurt once dwelled,
As the memories flow pass me,
My eyes start to swell.

Tear drops drip slowly,
Down my cheeks,
The wind wipes them dry,
And gives me some peace.

Soaring so free,
Over water and land,
My Spirit Guide gently,
Takes me by my hand.

He shows me what was,
And what's meant to be,
And why my life,
Is so important it seems.

A long soar,
Like the eagle high,
I bow my head,
And I start to cry.

Back on the land,
Across from the tree's,
I began to realize,
What healing means.

It mean's not to forget,
Let the past flow,
Of all the horrors,
One soul had to go.

To take the strengths,
And apply them to life,
Is a valuable lesson,
I've learnt this flight.

Alone in the sunset,
I watch it go down,
When I finally realize,
What peace I have found.

No comments: